Been- contemplating.
I know you miss them, and i've been keeping them for myself.
But here- 27.03.2012
And this is what they look like - hehe
I was taking photos of her, and i said 'Tivi sometimes you look like my mum.'
She smiles.
'I see her in you and i miss her.'
She frowns, and refuses to let me take any more photos.
'What's wrong?'
'You will miss her and be sad!'
Hehe, but you show me that she's still here. A little bit - a part of you.
He looks at the tiny cookies with his lunch, AWESOME MUM! How did you make these?
And then at night he says to me 'My favourite part of today is hugging you right now, because i love hugging!'
What was your favourite part of me?
All parts of you are my favourite parts my Che.
Asleep he says 'There are bud guys (bad guys) - there are two bud guys.'
Smiling i kiss his head.
His eyes open just slightly and he wraps his arm around mine.
'I love you my mum.'
I love you too my Jacie.
March 27th 2012.
I'll get back to this soon. There's an evolution in progress.



No comments:
Post a Comment